RxAXIS provides the comfort of a keyboard driven system with all the functionality and bells and whistles you would expect with current technology. With this Linux or Windows based operating system, you’ll use key strokes and a command-driven menu to quickly navigate through the system with ease.
The RxAXIS pharmacy management system offers a classic solution that is fully efficient and easy, for timely and accurate prescription processing. With active users nationwide, RxAXIS continues to set new standards of excellence in the fields of pharmacy practice.
Following are key highlights, but for more information contact HBS regarding additional system features and a FREE demo:
- A/R: maintain charge accounts and print statements with the ability to auto-charge (post) prescriptions while filling, or manually post from tickets later.
- Inventory: track inventory used while filling Rx’s, track units on hand, establish reorder points and produce reorder lists, including 340B drugs (Learn More about wholesaler interfaces in Solutions).
- Workflow: track the flow of an Rx through the filling process to easily see the status of a Rx through a series of queues (View Image).
- E-Prescribing: receive Surescripts certified new and refill Rx’s directly into the system, including EPCS (Learn More in Advantages).
- Document Scanning: go paperless by scanning document and each Rx into the patient's record (Learn More in Solutions).
- Wholesaler Ordering: order products and obtain updated wholesale acquisition prices (Learn More in Solutions).
- Refill Requests: patients can submit requests thru the telephone, internet or mobile devices (Learn More in Solutions).
- Reporting Packages: system offers an extensive library of customizable standard reports.
- Nursing Home Module: integrated to efficiently dispense and report MAR’s and physician order forms (Learn More in Solutions).
- COB: split third-party billing between three plans.
- Signature Capture: collect electronic signatures for pickup acknowledgement, and use functionality to view and print audit information quickly and easily (Learn More in Solutions).
- Clinical Inquiry: scan multiple drugs for interactions without choosing a patient.
- Workers Comp: tie claims to insurance and employer while maintaining multiple injury dates.
- Doctor Fax: automatically fax the doctor a refill request and keep an electronic log of activity.
- Third-Party Reconciliation: easily reconcile payments (Learn More in Services).
- Pill Images: view an image during dispensing, whether you're using workflow or not.
- Point of Sale: system integrated for check-out (Learn More in Solutions).
- Automation: interface with multiple products (Learn More in Interfaces).
The features and system functionalities don't end there. Contact HBS for a FREE demo today!